Registration made easy!

Our goal at Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education is to make your enrollment process easy and convenient for our students. 


Who Can Register?

Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education (BPACE) will admit any student 18 years of age or older and not attending high school.  Students 18 and under, who are presently attending high school, must see a counselor prior to enrollment and have a referral from their high school counselor.


BPACE admits students on a space-available and first-come, first-served basis.  All Career Technical Education (CTE) courses have requisites and assessment testing requirements.  Students must complete all required enrollment procedures before being admitted to class.  Please note that a current requisite is to complete a CASAS assessment on week one of classes.


Our staff is happy to provide an overview of our programs available and our facilities as well as provide basic information about payment, school policies, expectations, and financial aid options.  Please call (626) 939-4456 if you have further questions or click on the contact us tab on the home page.



Enrollment Procedures

BPACE will admit any student 18 years of age or older and not attending high school.  Students under 18 years of age must see a counselor.  All students will need to complete a registration form and take an assessment test so they can be placed in an appropriate level.  ESL and ASE students are given an Appraisal and their first pre-test before being enrolled.



How We Support Our Students

The goal of BPACE is to give our students the support needed to complete their education.  We offer free babysitting, financial aid, counseling services, and job search assistance.


  • Free babysitting services are available for children ages 2 – 9, while their parents are in class.  Children must be toilet-trained and have proof of immunizations. Proof of registration is required before parents can register their children in the babysitting program.

  • Financial aid services are available.  A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid.  Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor’s or professional degree.  Grants start from $750.00 to $7,395.00 and students can apply online.  Click this link to go to our Financial Aid section

  • Counseling services provides class information and guidance in all aspects of academic studies and vocational training as well as college and career exploration opportunities and community resources.

  • Job search assistance is available for those students who are attending BPACE classes.  Our job developer is available Monday through Friday to assist you with your needs.  Click on this link for the Job Development section



Notice of Consent to Provide Personally Identifiable Information and Records
Aviso de consentimiento para proporcionar información y registros de identificación personal 
點擊這裡查看 同意提供個人身份信息和記錄的通知      
Bấm vào đây cho Thông báo đồng ý cung cấp hồ sơ và thông tin nhận dạng cá nhân