Purpose of Financial Aid
Financial aid is intended to help students who might not otherwise be able to attend a CTE program at BPACE. Although the primary responsibility for meeting school costs rests with the student and or his/her family, it is recognized that many families have limited resources and are unable to meet the cost. Financial aid programs have been established to provide assistance for students with documented financial need. In achieving this goal, the financial aid office must evaluate the student’s or family's financial ability to pay for educational costs in order to distribute limited resources in a fair and equitable manner .
What is Federal Pell Grant?
A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to repaid. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree.
Grants start from $750.00 to $7,395.00
How to apply for financial aid
You can apply free online. You should not pay anyone or any website to prepare it for you. The Financial Aid office offers free assistance completing a FAFSA.
APPLY FREE ONLINE AT
- Automotive Services - 950 Hours
- Barbering - 1000 Hours
- Cosmetology - 1000 Hours
- Electrician - 900 Hours
- Food Service and Hospitality (Culinary Arts) - 692 Hours
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) - 710 Hours
- Support Services Medical Assistant Administrative and Clinical - 800 Hours
- Therapeutic Services (Pharmacy Technician) - 615 Hours
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Must be 18 years old;
- Must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
- Have a valid Social Security number;
- Maintain monthly satisfactory academic progress and attendance to continue receiving federal student aid;
- Have a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a GED or HSE (high school equivalency) certificate;
- Plan to enroll in an eligible career pathways program;
- Complete all pending financial aid requirements (if applicable)
- Financial aid is not available for students who have a bachelor's degree