Starting on Wednesday, February 16, 2022; we will be accepting photo submissions for our photo contest. Please see below the criteria for the contest as well as how it will be judged and how to properly submit your photos.
Theme: The Positive Impact of Learning
- Appropriateness to theme
- Uniqueness of concept
- Innovative Means of Delivering Message
- Five finalists will be chosen by judging committee.
- Finalists photos will be uploaded to our Instagram page.
- The winning photo will be determined by the most likes.
- Photos MUST BE submitted on or before 12:00 noon on Friday, March 4, 2022.
- Photo submissions can be sent to Bonnie Estrada at [email protected].
- Questions about the contest may be emailed to Bonnie Estrada or you may also call her office at (626) 856-4118.
- Photos MUST BE submitted in a pdf or jpeg format.
- All submissions MUST include a signed photo release form. If you have more than one person appearing in your photo, you will need to have each person sign a photo release form.
- The five finalists will choose from the following prizes (Café Voucher, Salon voucher or a Make Up Kit).
- The winner will win free popcorn for their class (Donated by CCAE).
Photo submissions may be used on campus, in marketing campaigns and on social media. By submitting your photo you are authorizing and granting the Baldwin Park Unified School District Adult and Community Education program full publishing and duplication rights.